ECO Space Bespoke garden rooms
We are always happy to discuss any projects you may have
- Planning Applications
- Building control
- Connection to utilities
- Bespoke Design ideas
- Low Energy and sustainable sourcing Standards
- Turnkey projects and project management
My Eco Space pride themselves on being a “one-stop-garden room-shop,” providing the customer with a Full Turn-Key, Bespoke Design and Build service with Fixed Price Quotation which includes all Planning and Building Control and Certification if required.
My Eco Space use a British Off-Site Structural Insulated Panel (SIPS) Manufacturer to produce the main structure of the garden room in their State of the Art factory using FSC certified timber. The UKAS tested and approved SIPS panels are made in a controlled environment ensuring our customers get the best quality available. My Eco Space use a PIR panel system that has a U-Value as low as 0.14, couple this with outstanding airtight properties and high energy efficiency, all of our customers are well on the way to a truly ECO friendly garden room.
Using their own retained contractors My Eco Space work to exacting standards expected by their customers where attention to detail is paramount. This guarantees your project comes in, on-time and on-budget.
Your BespokeGarden Room Project from Start 2 Finish
- Site visit and project discussion.
- Prepare draft design drawings. Design agreed. Detail quote accepted and order confirmed ( see design workflow below)
- Detail drawings prepared and submitted for planning application (If required)
- Planning permission granted (Where applicable). Prepare detailed construction drawings, structural calculations, Building Regulations details. Agree start date
- Prepare materials take off and place orders
- Preparation and installation of ground screw foundations.
- On-site construction of your garden room commences.
- All interior and exterior work completed.
- Customer inspects and signs completion document in presence of My Eco Space Manager
- Customers are handed keys to their new garden room.
All My Eco Space buildings benefit from a 10year structural warranty with deposit guarantee.
Arrange a callback today!
Bespoke design | Choosing your style of garden room | Any size, any use, any garden
My Eco Space design and build garden rooms OUR CUSTOMERS want, we realise that all of our customers are different people with different ideas, different requirements and have different uses, often multiple uses. And so Initially there are several questions that will arise as soon as you start to think about building your new garden room.
- What kind of garden room do I really want or need?
- How should the garden room be designed to suit my personal and family needs now and in the future?
- Will my dream garden room be well received by the local planning department?
- Will my budget match my ideas?
My Eco Space always aim to design and build the garden roomthat YOU really want. We are here to help you at every stage of the process. We will take your ideas and make transform them into your dream garden room of the highest quality and technical design.
Design workflow BESPOKE DESIGN
We want to build the house that our customers want. We start from hand-drawn sketches made together with the customer, once we have a few ideas we take the photo’s from our site survey and produce artists impressions. Taking your preferred designs we then produce basic 3D design drawings show how it will look in your garden.
As a company focussed on the construction process of our garden rooms, all My Eco Space projects are initially looked at from a structural point of view, from the moment we carry out our site survey we are taking into account the structure and the effect the type of ground will have on the foundations and the behaviour of the final structure.